MEDICINAL DRINK FOR WOMEN – IDEAL FOR WEIGHT LOSS, SHINY SKIN AND LESS CELLULITE
Many countries across the world with low health indexes are advised by The World Health Organization to launch as many campaigns as possible related to healthy diets. They find healthy eating habits to be the common denominator
The meals in these countries include essential fatty acids in whatsoever form. It is important to mention that the essential fatty acids need to be taken orally, as they are not produced by the body itself.
What is Good about Taking Them?
You are probably wondering what makes taking fatty acids so good for your health. They actually provide many health benefits, such as reducing arthritis symptoms, cholesterol, depression etc. According to nutritionists, the direct source of essential fatty acids is seafood. However, in countries where large part of the population are vegans, such as India, a common replacement for these essential fats is flaxen seeds, or flaxseeds.
What is the Composition of Flaxseeds?
Flaxseeds or linseed are loaded with vitamins, fibers, minerals, and omega-3 fatty acids. However, their main component is lignin. This component contains plant estrogen as well as antioxidants. Flaxseeds contain up to 800 times more lignan in comparison to other plant foods.
These seeds have been used for centuries in healing purposes, particularly in preparing medicines. Apart from being beneficial for treating certain health conditions, flaxen seeds are known to provide benefit of a glowing hair as well as healthy, youthful skin.
Why Women Benefit Most From Consuming Flaxseeds?
As a result to their plant estrogen-lignan, flaxen seeds basically provide the same effect as a hormone therapy. They can treat menopausal symptoms, such as night sweats and flashes. They also reduce the risk of breast cancer and the risk of its reoccurrence.
As flaxseeds are concentrated source of fiber, they have potent anti-inflammatory properties. Today, almost all good beauty creams include plant estrogen and antioxidants in their ingredient list.
It is well-known fact that a woman`s hair is her crowning glory. Taking into consideration this fact, it is not surprising that when this crowning glory becomes replaced by tired strands, panics sets in. Flaxseeds are one of the best remedies for this problem.
In addition, if you want healthier and smoother skin, choose no other lotions or tonics. The fatty acids found in flaxseeds draw water into skin cells, keeping them hydrated. People who want to lose weight can also benefit from consumption of these seeds.
As mentioned above, flaxseeds are high in omega-3 fatty acids but low in carbohydrates. When taken with any meal, they give a sense of satiety and convey the message of fullness. Flaxseeds are the best way to eliminate the excess belly fat.
More Health Benefits of Flaxseeds
They help treat psoriasis, dandruff, flaky skin, alopecia, and eczema.
Being high in fiber, they reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases
They elevate mood and lower depression
The alpha lineoic acids in flaxen seeds keep the body safe from diabetes, colon cancer, asthma, and arthritis
They balance blood sugar level and ensure orderly function of the intestines
Recipes for a Healthy You
You are not able to receive the benefits of flaxseeds, unless you take them in the ground form, as oil, or cooked. Whole flax seeds are difficult to digest. It is recommended to drink plenty of water while consuming flaxseeds, due to their high fiber content.
- Grounded flax seeds can be added to juices, smoothies, or cereals
- Flaxseed tea is very simple to make and it has calming and soothing effect, especially on a sore throat. Just pour one liter of boiling water over three tablespoons of flaxseeds, and let the mixture stay overnight. In the morning, strain the liquid and consume 150 ml of the tea, 3-4 times a day, and half an hour before every meal. The consumption of this tea will help you regulate your body weight as well as keep your colon healthy.
- Baking with flaxseed is both delicious and healthy way to include the benefits of flaxseeds into your daily diet, without compromising on its taste
- Flaxseed oil can be used in toppings and salad dressings
- Flaxseed porridge can be prepared by pouring boiling water over flaxseed meal, and by adding salt and dried fruit to it.
Who Should Not Take Flaxseeds?
- People suffering from liver and kidney disease should stay away from flaxseeds
- Child-bearing women are not allowed to consume supplemental flaxen seed, as it could stimulate menstruation or cause hormonal effects that could be detrimental to the baby`s development
- Women with conditions, such as polycystic ovary syndrome, uterine fibroids, endometriosis, uterine, ovarian or breast cancer should stay away from flaxseeds
- The laxative properties of flaxen seeds make them bad for people with diverticulitis, diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome or inflammatory bowel disease, such as Crohn`s disease and ulcerative colitis.
Despite being natural source of vitamins and minerals, you should consult your doctor about the proper dosage.
Source: naturalhealthcareforyou.comhttp://beautyandhealtht.com/2016/03/27/medicinal-drink-for-women-ideal-for-weight-loss-shiny-skin-and-less-cellulite/http://i2.wp.com/beautyandhealtht.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/IDEAL-FOR-WEIGHT-LOSS-SHINY-SKIN-AND-LESS-CELLULITE.png?fit=600%2C320http://i2.wp.com/beautyandhealtht.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/IDEAL-FOR-WEIGHT-LOSS-SHINY-SKIN-AND-LESS-CELLULITE.png?resize=150%2C150GENERALhealth tipsHealthyHealthy & BeautyHealthy FoodRecipesMore Health Benefits of Flaxseeds,What is the Composition of Flaxseeds