How To Stop A Heart Attack in Just 60 Seconds – It’s Very Popular Ingredient In Your Kitchen
Knowledge is a powerful weapon against health/life threatening situations. In today’s article you will find out how to stop a heart attack in just 60 seconds.
Moreover, you can do this with only one ingredient that you probably have it in your kitchen.
One of the most popular herbalist, John Christopher has discovered the most effective formula in cases like this.
He explains that there are more than 50 herbal formulas who are also effective situation like this, but he is giving us the best one there is.
John Christopher is very famous in the field of alternative medicine and his contributions are numerous.
The secret is cayenne pepper! He knew that this pepper can prevent a heart attack in 60 seconds, and he also claims that this method works impeccably at saving lives. Cayenne is one of the most popular kind of chili pepper.
If you don’t have it at home, we advise you to get some, because cayenne pepper can help you in any different cases.
How to Use Cayenne Pepper?
According to the Scoville Heat Units (SHU) cayenne pepper contain over 90,000 Scoville units. Jalapeño, Scotch Bonet, African Bird, Thai Chi, Habanero and Scotch Bonet are species of peppers that have the same SHU value. You can find any of these kinds of pepper in every market or health food stores.
How the process works.
Give a teaspoon of cayenne pepper in a glass of water to the person who is experiencing a heart attack in that moment. The patient has to be conscious for this to work.
In case that person is unconscious, use cayenne pepper extract. Just place a few drops under the patient’s tongue.
Cayenne pepper functions as a powerful stimulant, as it increases the heart rate, it helps in the process of distribution of blood to all parts of the body. In other terms, it balances the circulation.
Moreover, the cayenne pepper helps in heart attack recovery. On the other hand, it is very effective in cases of bleeding. The hemostatic effects that it provides, stops bleeding instantly.
Dr Schulz’s Cayenne Tincture Recipe
This tincture is the best remedy for emergency cases of heart attacks. Use only cayenne pepper, which is the most popular kind of chili pepper; it is grown in India and South America.
The Chili is not good for this procedure because it is a perennial plant and it contain much more capsaicin (pepper alkaloid).
– Cayenne pepper powder
– 1-3 fresh cayenne peppers
– 50% alcohol (vodka if possible)
– 1-liter glass bottle
1. First, put on a gloves for safety.
2. Fill a quarter of the glass bottle with cayenne pepper powder. Pour in just enough alcohol that it covers the powder.
3. Using a blender, mix the fresh peppers with enough alcohol that you get a sauce-like consistency. Add the mixture to the bottle so that ¾ of the bottle is filled.
4. Fill the bottle to the top with alcohol and put the lid on. Shake the bottle several times a day.
5. Store the mixture in a dark place for 14 days and then strain the mixture in a dark bottle. If you prefer a stronger tincture, let it infuse three months before straining.
6. Finally, store the tincture in a dark and dry place. This way, the mixture will never spoil.
Dr. Schulz’s Dosing Recommendation
Give 5-10 drops of the tincture to the conscious patient who has suffered a heart attack or stroke. Give another 5-10 drops after 5 minutes. Repeat the treatment until the patient’s condition improves.
In case the patient is unconscious, put 1-3 drops under their tongue and then use CPR technique.
– It is known for its beneficial effect on the digestive system, because it stimulates the production of gastric juices.
– Cayenne pepper can be used in the treatment of other ailments.
– It has antifungal properties, it prevents the occurrence of Phomopsis and Colletotrichum.
– Cayenne peppers have anticancer properties, and they are especially recommended to patients diagnosed with lung cancer and smokers. It is believed that capsaicin found in cayenne pepper prevents the development of tumors caused by tobacco, and similar results are noticed in patients diagnosed with liver cancer.
– It is also helpful in the treatment of stomach problems, flu symptoms, migraines, allergies, redness, obesity, tooth ache and arthritis.
Cayenne pepper is a miracle from the nature, the benefits from it are huge. Moreover, if you struggle with heart problems, always have this tincture in your home.
Source: www.baby-kids-parents.comhttp://beautyandhealtht.com/2016/10/04/how-to-stop-a-heart-attack-in-just-60-seconds-its-very-popular-ingredient-in-your-kitchen/http://i1.wp.com/beautyandhealtht.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/How-To-Stop-A-Heart-Attack-in-Just-60-Seconds-Its-Very-Popular-Ingredient-In-Your-Kitchen-300x160.jpg?fit=300%2C160http://i1.wp.com/beautyandhealtht.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/How-To-Stop-A-Heart-Attack-in-Just-60-Seconds-Its-Very-Popular-Ingredient-In-Your-Kitchen-300x160.jpg?resize=150%2C150health tipsHow To Stop A Heart Attack in Just 60 Seconds – It’s Very Popular Ingredient In Your Kitchen