10 TRICKS TO WAKE UP WITH PERFECT HAIR
We have all seen movies where the girl wakes up with the perfect hair and i am sure many girls believe that this is impossible. Luckily, they are wrong. It’s actually possible to wake up in the morning with a
Follow these couple of advice and your hair will look amazing in the morning:
- Never go to bed with wet hair since the hairs are more prone to breakage then.
- If you use a hair dryer, always dry the hair with cold air. This will help you prevent the hair from tangling. And, never dry the whole hair with the hair dryer, but leave it a bit damp so that it can dry on its own. This way your hair won’t look so dry.
- Comb your hair every night before going to bed.
- Make a braid before you go to bed to avoid tangling and t static electricity from the linens. Braid the hair only when it’s completely dry.
- Apply few drops of coconut oil on the hair ends to prevent electricity and make the hair lookshinier. Don’t apply coconut oil on the scalp.
- Spend a few extra dollars and buy yourself linen pillowcases which will significantly lower the friction which causes hair breakage, split ends, and hair fall.
- Mix Aloe Vera gel with mineral water and put the mixture in a spray bottle. Spray your hair with it before going to bed to restore the hair’s natural pH and prevent electricity.
- Put a drop or two of your favorite body lotion on your hair to have more moisture while you’re sleeping. Just apply it onto the hair ends and then comb the hair before you go to sleep.
- If you have long hair, pull it up instead of making a braid. In the morning, your hair will be wavy and shiny.
- Baby care products are a much better option than the hair products for adults. Therefore, wash your hair with a baby shampoo and apply a bit of baby oil onto the hair ends before going to bed.
- If you want to wake up with a wavy hair, apply a bit of baby powder onto the scalp and make a braid. In the morning, your hair will look amazing.
- Comb your hair and pull it up and use some old tights as a nightcap to resolve the problem with electricity once and for all.
- Use lastic hair clips than metal ones as they don’t break the hair while you’re sleeping.
source://www.yourstylishlife.com/http://beautyandhealtht.com/2016/11/09/10-tricks-to-wake-up-with-perfect-hair/Beauty & Lifestylehealth tipsHealthyHealthy & BeautyPERFECT HAIR