EGG FACIAL MASK: ACNE AND BLACKHEAD REMOVAL FOR CRYSTAL CLEAR SKIN
I know you do not want them, but many of you struggle with blackheads. Although you have spent too much money on skin-clearing products, you do not get the desired effect.
Did you know that egg white can help in tightening and toning the skin by decreasing pores and reducing excess oil?
Lysozyme, an enzyme included in egg white eliminates bacteria that cause acne.
There is a way to remove blackheads by deep cleaning the pores and to control oil in an organic way. It is time to have a glowing complexion with this natural mask.
How to prepare the mask:
– Put an egg white in a bowl and beat lightly. One egg white is more than enough for one application. You can keep the rest in the fridge and use it again.
– Apply the egg white on your face and neck with a cosmetic brush. Avoid the area around eyes and mouth.
– Take a thin tissue and place it gently over your face after you apply the egg whites. Then pat gently.
– Apply another layer of egg white over the tissue and leave it on to dry.
– Leave it for 30 minutes.
– When completely dry, gently peel-off the tissue pieces in an upward direction from the face.
– Wash your face with a warm cloth and enjoy your fresh and healthy skin.
If you have oily skin, use the mask twice a week. If you have dry skin, use it once a week or twice in 10 days.
http://beautyandhealtht.com/2016/11/14/egg-facial-mask-acne-and-blackhead-removal-for-crystal-clear-skin/EGG FACIAL MASK: ACNE AND BLACKHEAD REMOVAL FOR CRYSTAL CLEAR SKINhttp://i2.wp.com/beautyandhealtht.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Egg-mask.jpg?fit=500%2C302http://i2.wp.com/beautyandhealtht.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Egg-mask.jpg?resize=150%2C150Beauty & Lifestylehealth tipsHealthyRecipesEGG FACIAL MASK