SHAPE YOUR BUTT FULL, ROUND AND FIRM WITH THESE FANTASTIC EXERCISES
Most of the girls and boys want their behinds be as tight as possible so that they can look better in the tight new jeans. The following exercises will help you in shaping a perfect butt.
- Step-ups – they are excellent with great dynamics which activate the glutes providing a great cardio workout. You’ll only need a platform higher than your knees, but for starters, a lower platform will be OK, until you get comfortable with the move. Step on it with one foot, raise the body up, and then bring the knee of the other leg as high as you can before you step back down. This can be made a bit difficult by holding some weights in your hands.
- Side leg lifts – lie on your side and lift one leg bringing it down as slowly as possible, then switch legs.
Rear leg lifts – get on your knees and forearms and lift one leg off of the floor pushing the foot towards the ceiling, return the leg to its previous position and alternate between legs. You can add some ankle weights to make it more difficult.
- Hip thrusters – sit on the ground with a bench behind you and use a weighted barbell over the pelvis. Use a pad between your body allowing the bar reducing the discomfort caused by the exercise. Roll the bar above your hips, lean back against the bench making your shoulder blades become near the top of it. Extent the hips vertically supporting your weight by the shoulder blades and the feet. Extend as far as you can and then reverse the motion returning to the start position.
- Bridges – lie on your back with the feet planted comfortably and the knees pointed upwards, raise your butt upwards until your feet, shoulders, and knees are touching the floor, pushing the hips as higher as possible and squeeze the glutes hard at the top of the move. When you get used to it, you can straighten one leg and push off one leg at a time. Some weights on the ab can be beneficial.
- Gluteal squeezes – lie on your back on the floor raising your hips towards the ceiling and tense up the glute muscles, holding for 3 seconds and then repeat.
- Cossack lunges – you’ll improve balance and flexibility with this exercise, so you need to part your legs a bit wider than your shoulders and shift your weight to one side as you squat down on that leg keeping the other leg straight. When you hit the bottom position point the toes of the straight leg upwards. Repeat the same on the other side and keep switching legs.
- Deep squats – the best thing when performing this exercise is to use only your body weight because it will allow you go as low as you can. Keep your back straight and the stance of the legs needs to be a bit wider than the shoulders. Increase the difficulty by holding weight in front of the chest and do some leg squats when the exercise becomes easy. Flexibility and overall strength will improve very quickly.
- Horse stance – it serves to build up some strength and thighs and glue size as it is a staple of couple of different martial arts. Stand straight and open a normal stance (about 1, 2 feet) beyond shoulder width and squat down as if you are going to sit on a chair. The thighs need to be parallel to the ground. You’ll feel a burn, but don’t give up and hold this position as long as possible (15-30 seconds for beginners), and then increase the period over time.
- Fire hydrants – this will improve your mobility and will strengthen the glutes as well as some smaller leg muscles which are tough to target. Get on your knees and raise one leg to the side and keep a 90o knee bend. If you want to make it more difficult, rotate from the hip and make small circles and then wider ones.
- Plié squats – the toes should be pointed outwards taking a wide stance, bend the knees slowly and toe direction, and when you are not able to see your toes, slowly stand up.
- Flutter kicks – you’ll exercise the abs with this workout as well. Lie flat on your back, raise your legs off the ground to 45o pushing one up while the other leg is being lowered. Alternate them as long as you can.
Only three training sessions a week would be enough for you to develop a full, round and firm butt, but do not neglect the rest of your body and the cardio work. Good luck!http://beautyandhealtht.com/2016/12/15/shape-butt-full-round-firm-fantastic-exercises/SHAPE YOUR BUTT FULL, ROUND AND FIRM WITH THESE FANTASTIC EXERCISEShttps://i0.wp.com/beautyandhealtht.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Untitled-132.jpg?fit=600%2C320https://i0.wp.com/beautyandhealtht.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Untitled-132.jpg?resize=150%2C150Beauty & Lifestylehealth tipsHealthy & BeautyNewsSHAPE YOUR BUTT FULL