Remove Fibroma Or Skin Warts Very Easy! The Cheapest And The Most Effective Cure Everyone Has At Home!
Warts are small, self-limited tumors caused by one of over 100 types of human papillomaviruses (HPV). Usually the virus invades outer layer of skin, through a tiny scratch, it causes rapid growth of cells, creating the wart. In most cases, warts appear on the fingers or on the hands.
Warts usually the same color as the skin, but there are warts lightly pigmented. Don’t pose a health problem, but it can be an aesthetic problem.
They take place in areas such as neck, groin, armpits, under the breasts, eyelids, belly, and mostly, middle aged people have warts. As people grow older their size and number increases.
Skin warts can remove very easy at home with apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar is known as a one of the most helpful natural remedies. Because of its amazing healing characteristics, including fibroma removal, it has been used for centuries. The vinegar acidity is an effective ingredient.
How to use apple cider vinegar to remove fibroma?
- Use water and mild soap, clean well the area around the fibroma.
- First soaking the fibroma in water for 15 minutes, or you can rub it using a toothbrush. After 15 min, dry it.
- Next, drench cotton with apple cider vinegar and apply it on the affected place, secure it with a plaster or a bandage, to stay in place.
- It is needed stay for 15 minutes and then after that rinse well with water.
- Repeat this method three times a day, seven days, even shorter if they are removed.
- The wart will change color and will become darker, at first. Than after that it will fall off by itself.
- Depending how big it is, may leave a scar after it falls off. To prevent it, you have to apply aloe vera gel or marigold ointment.
- If the fibroma is not too deep in the skin, still do the whole process very cautiously.
Do not to use apple cider vinegar if fibroma is in the eye area because it can hurt eyes. Apple cider vinegar to not flow on the surrounding skin it can cause redness.